Chelle Hennessey. Holistic Beauty Goddess.
In 1997, I was diagnosed with Crohn’s disease after an almost year long battle of tests and questions. The diagnosis changed my life forever. The doctor told me that I had to cut out dairy, nicotine, caffeine, alcohol and stress. At the time, I smoked a pack and a half a day, drank milk and all other manners of dairy as if it were my job and drank literally nothing but soda. I was also a single mom of 2 adorable little girls. The first thing to go was milk and cheese, they were the most evident and immediately nauseating and painful. Soda was next, followed by the nicotine. I was still eating things that contained those products. One night while laid up on the couch after consuming some really delicious cookies the night before, I was just done.
I decided right then and there that there absolutely had to be a better way to do this. I began paying attention to how my body reacted to different foods then set out eliminating those foods from my diet. Shortly after I began this process, I started my alternative medicine program. We were taught several ancient modalities in class and I conducted my own research on foods, both nutrient and energy dense. I combined research for Herbology class with my International nutrition class. I practice food combining based on ancient Ayruvedic and Chinese medicine methods.
My undergrad program included 33 hours of nutrition as holistic medicinal modalities use nutrition in their treatment programs. I cannot diagnose or treat any illness, however, we can discover together what these traditional modalities may say about you using some tools and techniques that I have learned over the years.
I’d love to guide you on your journey into health!!
- Appointments available by Skype if you are not local
- Together, we will help you take control of your own health. You will learn how to eat to live, not live to eat. I may recommend supplements for you to take in order to help you reach your goals. We will determine which of these supplements would be the best support for your body.
- Your consultation results will be tailored to you and the goals you have set. We will go over recipes, places to ﬁnd healthier foods, etc. We can go shopping together if you’d like!!
- I am an expert at helping you remove toxins from your diet, which allows for you to…..
- get more energy
- clear up digestive and elimination issues
- lose weight and reduce inflammation
- help better control high cholesterol, high blood pressure or high sugar
- balance hormones
- help with arthritis/joint issues and inflammation – All based on your individual specific issues using the right nutrition and supplements for you.
I have researched natural health, nutrition and gut health since 2010. I will continue to research health issues and their root causes in order to provide the best information possible.
Call: 407 325-0204 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org